Sunday, October 28, 2012

Classic American 1994 - Wow Bitchin Tuck and Roll I just Love The Feel Of Tuck And Roll

Well October is winding down and that means it is almost time to stop playing dress up and get back to the real stars of American Graffiti. With the 40th anniversary looming this week is a fun look back at an interesting article covering the 21st anniversary of American Graffiti. Don't worry they tracked down a few cars doing their best imitation of out favorite stars.
 Happy Halloween Jeff
 
 
 
 
 
The Best Known Hot Rod In The World... "Ya I Know"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I have burned up the 1GB of space that blogger gives you to store you files. I already spend enough time and money on this blog as it is so I am trying a new free storage space. If you have any issues please let me know. Sorry The Larger format for the articles doesn't work. Blogger has a lot of issues.  Thanks Jeff

1 comment:

  1. Great article. I love the Merc. I would love to have a led sled. Thanx!

    ReplyDelete